Meeperme’s 50 Follower Giveaway! Yay!
I hit 50 followers a while ago and I have all this shit so hey! Let’s do a giveaway!
- You must be following me to be eligible to win. I will be checking!
- Likes and reblogs both count!
- You may reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your followers!
- No side/giveaway blogs please!
- I will pick a few winners. Winning does not guarantee EVERYTHING in this picture. It will be split up.
- You must be okay with giving me your address!
- All the Anime DVDs pictured!
- Manga pictured, and much more.
- Pictured Pokemon Movies/DVDs
- Bamboo Create drawing tablet!
- My old Bamboo Pen tablet.
- Karkat and Terezi Horns with troll facepaint.
- About 500 erasers (pictured)
- Death Note wallscrolls
- Various figurines (pictured)
- Hello Kitty bag
- Tokidoki and Hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases
- Aperture Science scarf
- Plush Tarepanda! :3
- Lion hat and fox hat.
- Gold Skullcandy Lowrider headphones
You may message me any questions you have! :D
Ends May 25th!
Sometimes I really love being able to read my gut feelings. Although some of my hunches are also based off of what I know about the subject, still gut feelings though.
My HDD broke. :3
Which I would normally be devastated about. But, after enough errors I had been experiencing: BSoD’s, games and programs not working correctly, disappearing files, I had enough.
I assumed my Window’s XP OS was old and cranky. And, it was time for a reformat. So I backed everything up!
I should have know it was odd when I didn’t hear much of anything besides my fan during the reformat. :3 And the blue screen I received immediately after when it attempted to start Windows.
But I wasn’t overly concerned, I just thought it overheated, or I needed to return my CPU to factory speeds.
But, I got a NTLDR missing error. Which was interesting. (And, actually my Father experienced this error pretty often, and it was his old computer with my own GPU and HDD.) So after restarted possibly 15 times, which typically fixed the error. I reset CMOS. :3
Then I heard a god awful clunk. Which is ignored for whatever reason. Guess the write head collapsed. Cause from then on my computer refused to even acknowledge the drive. I couldn’t even enter it through the XP Installation CD or UBCD.
Turns out the clicking I was hearing for the past month was a huge sign that my HDD was gonna fail. ;;;^^ So yes, listen to your hard drives ladies and gentlemen. They’ll click out to you in their old age. (She was about 10 years old)
Last Tuesday I went to the Doctor’s for my prolonged appetite loss and subsequent weight loss (15 lbs since school began). I also showed him the abdominal mass in my LLQ that I found 3 months prior.
He ran some blood work which besides a slightly high blood sugar turned out fine. My vitals said my blood pressure was a little low as well.
Then he sent me in for an abdominal/transvaginal pelvic ultrasound which was this morning.
The procedure was less invasive than I thought it would be. But I did not like what I saw on the screen and neither did the technician, it looks like I have polycystic ovaries although I am on an oral contraceptive which normally prevents them. I will get official results from my doctor on Monday or Tuesday.